Wednesday, August 31, 2011

To my friend...

I feel connected to you through those invisible threads of emotion..something behind those eyes my friend, told me those untold stories of your life...even though i never dared to ask you about them..i always wish you let go of those ever hidden pains and sacrifices..
There are times when I stopped myself from walking up to you and force you to speak something..atleast something...You express your emotions through the words you scribble on a sheet of paper...you never want your existence to be known..
Allow me to take your hand and lead you to the purest part of the universe..the ocean and walk into the waters and let yourself be washed off of all the agonies you suffer...friend  I may be another stranger amidst all..but I will be a silent listener and a friend when you need one.....

Hope you read this one day and understand what I want to let you know..again though those invisible threads of emotion....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no guts, no glory... it's not time but we who should heal the wounds received or given... some people will never give up but quietly wait with hope till eternity...

Paras said...

this is beautiful