Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Messiah....


At the whiff of the dusk dwelling on my conscience..
I was waiting..Travelling into the world of my imaginations..
I craved for the presence of an unknown..

When simple lies veiled my being..
And agony rooted deep in my heart..
The footsteps of a stranger slithered into my life..
The touch of his hand moved my soul..
The shadow of him left me faltering..
Guided by the stars and the blessings of the messiah..
I felt the presence of the unknown…
He took my hand and brought me back to life..
And my existence was made felt on this universe..
Sprinkles of emotions showered on me..
And I drenched in this pain called love..

An angel in disguise, he worked his charisma on me..
And, surrender did I…to him and to his Gods..
As I laid my dreams on his hands..
He caressed them and made them own..
You belong to my soul..

A certain touch of miracle you are..
A belief born out of ashes…
You are an answer to the calls of a solitary wanderer..

Drape me with your arms..and walk me through the Garden of Bliss..
I belong to you..
The Deep is calling for us to be gone..
Into the midst of eternity..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautifully written. You are truly and madly in love with this person. Wish you all success.

Pritisha said...

Thank you for that! But, to be honest, there was no one in mind :) Just an imagination!