Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I read this today in one of my friend's profile in Facebook and I felt that the words just quoted out the feelings which I tried so hard to express to the 1000 souls who are showering curses on me right now...and I failed miserably. And I will make no attempt to do so..for a simple fact: I care no more...

"I am strong because I know weakness. I am compassionate because I have experienced suffering. I am alive because I am a fighter. I am wise because I have been foolish. I can laugh because I have known sadness. I can love because I have known loss. I am someone who has weathered the storm but still loves to dance in the rain."

My entire existence has taken a 360 degree turn and I feel like a sand clock right now...turned upside down everytime..and the same feelings and happenings repeating again and again...I wish I could stop it right there for the last time..But with each happening..I have searched myself deeper and questioned myself and found out what and who I am...I am a mystery which no man can unfold. I want to seek refuge in my loneliness as my heart soars higher everytime I am just within myself...I am stronger and prouder...I tread into the darkest of waters and I fear no more...I am happy..I need no bonds..I need just myself...I am alive....

I have woven a world of my dreams...where I seek refuge whenever the stark reality crawls into my life...I close my eyes and I feel the magic of my dreams..everything seems so perfect...and beautiful...and it has made me the dreamer that I am....

2 comments:

Shama said...

Beautifully written. Bravo!

Unknown said...

Wonderfully drafted..