Friday, July 11, 2008

a few mistakes of my life..


it took me some time to realize those mistakes of my life..suddenly it felt that all the doors closed on me..when emotions vapoured and vanished through the chimneys..i looked towards the sky for answers..and yes..the same face looked back at me again..He told me," I have your emotions with me now. Dont worry, i will treasure them". So tell me, if He always assures me that He has my emotions, how will i have any emotions left? i can count my emotions now..or am i becoming ash..? why did it took me so long to realize my mistakes..? the glass is half empty or half full..or is it so full that it spilt emotions over the brim? Godfathers have also become the forgetten chapters of my life..and i am not a part of it anymore..as i walk down the road to freedom, i falter to see the loops of relationships..and they pull me down again..can i ever find the reasons to survive again..? will i turn out to be an eternal nomad..?

No comments: