Thursday, July 3, 2008

12 am..


..and its time for me to wake..
I am awake and I am not lonely..
The wind is whispering in my ears,
And the Dark keeping me warm,

I am traveling through those umpteen dreams..
And counting those which i have lost,
Can you see me standing besides the window?
Yes, and i am humming my favorite song..

I am sitting alone, waiting for that cloud to pass by..
Till then, let me jot down a few lines..
The sound of my clock is matching beats with my heart..
And i just finished writing two lines...
But I am a little confused now.
Should i dream, write or hum my favorite song?

Hey! The cloud passed by just now..
And i return to my world again.
Now i will dedicate a little of my dark time to an eternal slumber..
An eternal slumber it is for me..
Till 9 am, when i wake again....
And count the hours left to...
12 am....!

1 comment:

Paras said...

beautiful!! i can just visualize every word of urs! but u need to sleep dear!! u need to know what dreams are made of.. they are amazing too